Terms & Conditions
Leon's 30-Day Price Guarantee
At Leon's, you don't just buy a piece of furniture, you buy peace of mind! With our 30-Day Price Guarantee, you can shop confidently knowing that if you find the same brand and model, currently advertised by either Leon's or an authorized Canadian retailer, at a lower price within 30 days of purchase, we'll refund you the difference. Simply bring us proof of the lower advertised price, and we'll verify it for you.
30 Day Price Guarantee Conditions
- The identical item must be new, locally available, sold by an authorized retailer with standard warranties and priced in Canadian dollars.
- Leon’s 30-Day Price Guarantee does not apply to as-is items, limited quantity items, limited time offers, discontinued or exclusive items, rewards or points programs, commercial and/or builder contract pricing, bid pricing, membership, group or club pricing, advertising errors, not in stock items, rebate coupons, free bonus offers, pricing from online auctions, bid or retailer aggregator sites, internet only retailers; internet only offers; or going out of business/bankruptcy sales or pricing not otherwise generally available to the public.
- The Leon’s 30-Day Price Guarantee applies only to reasonable quantities for personal household use.
- Refunds are processed in the same tender with which you paid. Refunds for purchases made by cash will be refunded to the purchaser’s debit card or by cheque mailed to the purchaser’s address on the original invoice.
- Our Price Guarantee does not apply to warranty replacements, new sales covered by a manufacturer’s warranty claim or life-time warranty replacements.
Deposits and Refunds
Deposits (excluding special order deposits) are refundable without fees or charges prior to delivery or pick up of the product. Deposits will only be refunded to the same credit or debit card with which the deposit was made. Deposits made by cash will be refunded to the purchaser’s debit card or by cheque mailed to the purchaser’s address on the original invoice.
At Leon's, we value your satisfaction and strive to ensure you receive the best value for your money. Shop with confidence, knowing that Leon's has your back with our 30-Day Price Guarantee - all backed by over 100 years of Canadian retail experience!
Guarantees and Warranties
To ensure you are satisfied with your purchase, we offer the following Guarantees and Warranties.
You don't just buy a piece of furniture, you buy Peace of Mind™ . At Leon's, we're more than just a furniture store. We're a family, with family values. We understand your family's needs, and that's why since 1909, we've built our business on exceeding expectations for service, quality and value. If for any reason you're dissatisfied, we promise to do whatever we can to make you happy.
Although some furniture manufacturers do not offer a written or timed warranty, Leon's would like you to be satisfied with your purchase. If problems do occur, please do not hesitate to call our service department. Furniture with concealed damage reported within 72 hours of delivery or pick-up, will be repaired free of charge by Leon's or our agent. If the item cannot be repaired, you will be offered an exact replacement at no extra charge. A reselection will be offered if no replacement is available. Please note, with natural products such as wood or leather, some imperfections can be expected and are not considered a defect. Sales are not made on an approval basis and are considered final.
L2 360° Furniture Protection Plan
Protect your furniture investment with an L2 360° protection plan. Ideal for guarding against spills, stains and damages, this plan offers:
- 100% Value back In-Store Credit with no claims
- Free Protection Treatment for treatable fabric and genuine leather items
- Enhanced Stain & Damage Protection with L2 360 Complete Protection
Plus, much more! Discover the full benefits today!
Platinum Sleep Care
Leon's is pleased to offer a "Sleep Comfort" guarantee for a full 200 nights from the date of delivery of your new mattress set with the purchase of a qualifying mattress protector. This will provide you with Peace of Mind™ that you will be satisfied with the comfort of your new mattress set.
Appliance and Electronic Warranty
All appliance sales are covered by manufacturer warranty and are considered final. A card detailing this warranty is packed with each article and is honoured by any of the manufacturer's approved service depots. NOTE: Manufacturer warranty only covers equipment purchased for home or personal use and does not cover equipment used in professional, commercial, or business application - see product warranty card for more information.
Please ensure you measure your home for proper fit before pick-up or delivery. If you are requesting the return of an unused appliance within 72 hours of delivery you will be entitled to a refund equal to the original purchase amount less any applicable restocking fees.
Any appliance with concealed damage reported within 72 hours of delivery or pick up, will be repaired free of charge by Leon's or our agent. If the item cannot be repaired, you will be offered an exact replacement at no extra charge. A reselection will be offered if no replacement is available.
All electronic sales are covered under manufacturer warranty and are considered final. A card detailing this warranty is packed with each article and is honoured by any of the manufacturer's approved service depots. NOTE: Manufacturer warranty only covers equipment purchased for home or personal use and does not cover equipment used in professional, commercial, or business application - see product warranty card for more information. Items cannot be exchanged without authorization from the manufacturer.
Please ensure you measure your home for proper fit before pick up or delivery.
L2 360° Warranty
Although all appliances and audio/video products sold by Leon's include the manufacturer's warranty, you'll receive extra Peace of Mind™ when you purchase an L2 360° Warranty. This plan offers:
- 100% Value back In-Store Credit with no claims
- Full comparable product replacement
- No lemon Pledge
Plus, much more! Discover the full benefits today!
FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY:
Notice Concerning the Legal Warranty
The law provides a warranty on the goods you purchase or lease: they must be usable for normal use for a reasonable length of time.
The Consumer Protection Act gives a warranty on all goods you purchase or lease from a merchant.
The goods must be usable:
- for the purposes for which they are ordinarily used (section 37 of the Act);
- in normal use for a reasonable length of time, which may vary according to the price paid, the terms of the contract and the conditions of use (section 38 of the Act).
For more information on this legal warranty, go to the website of the Office de la protection du consommateur at www.opc.gouv.qc.ca or phone at 514-253-6556 or 1-888-OPC-ALLO (1-888-672-2556).
Delivery and Pick-Ups
Leon's offers delivery to your home, delivery to depot, or pick-ups at our Superstores.
To ensure a smooth delivery, please review the following delivery policies.
- We will attempt to contact you by phone 1-2 days before delivery to confirm your delivery.
- Deliveries begin at 8:00 am and continue until all scheduled deliveries for that day are complete. Regrettably, due to the hundreds of deliveries that must be routed, it is impossible to give exact time calls.
- For online orders, an imprint of the credit card(s) used to place the order along with a signature and photo ID of the cardholder, may be required prior to the delivery.
- A signature of a person 18 years of age or older is required on all delivery orders and that individual must accompany the delivery crew into your home or apartment.
- Rooms should be cleared in preparation for your furniture delivery. In addition, driveways and walkways should be cleared to accept delivery (i.e. remove snow and ice). Please be sure there is a clear path from the point of entry to your home to the room where your new furniture will be placed. Due to liability issues, we cannot move your existing furniture or any electronics, TVs, or computers.
- Due to health and safety regulations, our drivers cannot remove their safety work boots. Please ensure your floors are properly protected.
- Please measure your home/doorways to fit your new furniture, appliance or TV. Please note that a restocking fee may apply if uncrated merchandise does not fit through doorways or into basements.
- We will uncrate or unpack your new furniture purchase (with the exception of ready to assemble products) and we will set it in place. Due to health regulations, soiled or stained upholstery or bedding cannot be moved by our professional delivery associates. We also cannot disassemble any existing furniture in your home in order to complete the delivery.
- For delivery of appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers & ranges, we will uncrate and move your new purchase into place, but for insurance reasons our drivers cannot connect it to electrical, plumbing or gas outlets. For installation services, contact the customer service department of the Leon's store nearest you and request installation services for an additional fee . If you want an existing appliance moved to your curb, for safety reasons, the pieces must be disconnected and/or drained. Old appliances will be moved to your curb on a one for one basis only if they are reasonably clean and if it is safe to do so. A damage waiver must also be signed.
- Larger size televisions will be removed from the carton and set in place. However, we will not mount or connect any electronics. A restocking fee may apply if uncrated televisions do not fit through doorways or into basements. Please measure the unit and your premises prior to delivery.
Leon's offers convenient pickup at most of our Superstore locations. Should you pick up your furniture, pick-up hours and directions will be emailed to you with your order confirmation.
To ensure smooth pick-up of your furniture, please review the following pick-up policies:
- For orders placed online, you must bring your printed email confirmation, picture I.D, and the credit card used to place your order to pick up your furniture. NOTE: An imprint of the credit card and cardholder's signature will be required.
- Merchandise that is picked-up may be in cartons and require assembly. Due to the nature of furniture shipped in cartons, we are unable to unpack cartons or assemble product for you at the distribution center.
- Please be sure that the size of your vehicle will accommodate the size of the furniture to be picked up. We are not responsible for loading and tie-down of merchandise or the safe transportation of furniture to your home. Damage that occurs during transit is not covered under warranty nor can we accept returns on the merchandise.
- For concealed damage on merchandise that was picked up, simply call our service department within 3 days of receipt. When possible, we will promptly repair or replace the damaged item. If picked up, the item must be returned by you.
Cancellation Before Delivery
If you have NOT received your merchandise, you may cancel all or part of your order within 48 hours of placing your order without a charge or fee by contacting us. Does not apply to special orders.
Returns After Delivery
All sales are final. However, if you discover concealed damage you have 3 days to report it. Just call our service department.
If a refund has been authorized, please note the following:
- Cash payments will be refunded by cheque (allow 7 business days).
- Debit Card payments will be refunded to the same account if the Debit Card and Debit Card holder are present. If the Debit Card holder is not present, Debit Card payments will be refunded by cheque (allow 7 business days).
- Credit Card payments will be refunded to the same Credit Card (allow 7 business days).
- All other payments will be refunded by cheque (allow 21 business days).
Pricing and Product Information
Our Prices and Other Information
Prices shown for items on this website's product pages and in your shopping cart are for merchandise only. Please proceed to checkout to see the total cost of your order, including any applicable tax, delivery or other fees.
While we strive for accuracy in the pricing and the other information we provide on this website, errors can occur.
In cases where such errors do occur, Leon's expressly reserves the right not to honour the offer made on this website, either in stores or when accepting an order online. In the case that an order placed online is not accepted, it will be cancelled and any payments that have been authorized for that order will be refunded/reversed. Should you discover an error once your order is delivered, your sole recourse is to return your order in accordance with our return policy.
Prices may vary from region to region.
All pricing on this website is in Canadian Dollars.
Security at Leon's
Please read our FAQs for additional information and answers to common questions.
Leon's Furniture Limited is committed to providing goods and services in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. We are also committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services and allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other customers.
Leon's Furniture Limited shall meet its duties and responsibilities under Ontario Regulation 429/07 by complying with the principles and practices as outlined in our
The governments of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec have instituted a program to offset recycling costs for certain items. As of February 1, 2005 in Alberta, February 1, 2007 in Saskatchewan, February 1, 2008 in Nova Scotia, April 1, 2009 in Ontario, August 1, 2012 in Manitoba and October 1, 2012 in Quebec, retailers collect an environmental fee at the point of purchase on televisions and related equipment. The Alberta Recycling Management Authority (ARMA) , the Saskatchewan Electronic Products Recycling Association , the Ontario Electronic Stewardship (OES) Association , the Electronic Products Recycling Association (EPRA) Manitoba , the Electronic Products Recycling Association (EPRA) Quebec , and the Electronic Products Recycling Association are responsible for this program in their respective provinces. The programs provide for collection, transportation and recycling of electronic materials, education and awareness information and electronics recycling related research.
The environmental fee ranges in price (see below), and will be placed on each product included in the program.
ENERGY STAR qualification
Energy Star - Our new Energy Star 5.1 Televisions use half the energy of standard televisions. For more energy saving tips, please visit Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) .