The Sealy Posturepedic 6K cushion firm Queen mattress set provides the perfect balance of plush, conforming comfort and firm support. Infused with soothing aloe, the fabric is extra breathable, soft and durable, and keeps your mattress free of pesty mould, bacteria, insects and mites. High-density, gel-infused foams and Leon's StayCool temperature management agent provide added support while keeping the sleeping surface cool and moisture-free. Sweet dreams are an everyday affair when you hit the hay on the Sealy 6K. Made in Canada.
- StayCool™ is a temperature management agent that removes moisture and heat from the skin to keep your sleep cool and comfortable. StayCool is totally exclusive to Leon's.
- Aloe-infused fabric ensures durability, heightened breathability, softness and helps to ward off bacteria, mould, mites and insects. This aloe finish is totally exclusive to Leon's.
- The Posturepedic® Platinum Support takes the famous Posturepedic support to the next level with a strip of 500 mini pocket coils placed in the centre-third of the mattress for the ultimate in pressure relief and supportive comfort where over 60% of your weight is concentrated. Surrounding these coils is the StayTrue fibre to add surface comfort and breathability. The Platinum Core Support is exclusive to Leon's.
- For the sleeper looking for the conforming comfort of pocket coils balanced with the uplifting support of Posturepedic®, the pocket coil design is the answer. Concentrated and reinforced in the centre-third of the mattress with high coil gauge and honeycomb configuration, it provides better support where you need it the most.
- The pocket coil innerspring is encased in the SolidEdge™ 2 edge system, which reinforces the perimeter of the mattress and maximizes the usable sleep surface. SolidEdge™ also reduces motion transfer and provides a firm seating edge.
- The high-density, medium firm (HDM) gel-infused foams deliver supportive, cool comfort that will not diminish, even after years of use.
- Boxspring features a steel grid attached to a wood base, providing a solid platform that absorbs weight and motion to extend the life of the mattress.
10-years non-prorated warranty.
The manufacturer’s warranty on a mattress is dependent on the mattress being properly supported by its matching boxspring. Without the matching boxspring, your manufacturer’s warranty may be void.