Cool Off. Take the pressure off yourself when you're cleaning your laundry and rely on this Amana dryer's cool down cycle, which prevents wrinkles when clothes are left in the dryer after the main cycle ends. The Wrinkle Prevent option continues rotating your items in the dryer drum to stop wrinkles from setting in when you can't get to your clothes immediately.
- Automatic Dryness Control uses sensors to monitor the drum temperature, automatically stopping the cycle when fabrics are dry, to help reduce overdrying.
- The Cool Down cycle gives clothes time to cool off, which helps prevent wrinkles when clothes are left in the dryer after the cycle ends.
- Generous 6.5 cu. ft. capacity means there's plenty of room to dry your loads.
- For those times when you can't unload right away, the Wrinkle Prevent option tumbles clothes intermittently to help stop wrinkles from forming.
- Automatic Dryness Control
- Reversible Door
- Drum Material: Powder Coat
- Venting Direction: Rear Only
- Maximum Vent Length: 64
- 11 Dryer Cycles
- Timed Dry Cycles (Up To 60 Minutes)
- Cool Down Cycle 3 Temperature Selections
- Air Only
- Low 3 Drying Levels1 Options
- Wrinkle Prevent Option
Cycle and Options