LEON’S MEET KADRI
RULES AND REGULATIONS
HOW TO ENTER/ ELIGIBILITY
- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada, except residents of Quebec, over the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Only one entry per household will be accepted. Employees of Leon’s and their spouses, parents, siblings, children and persons domiciled with an employee of Leon’s are ineligible to enter.
- Entries are made by filling out an entry form on leons.ca/kadri, including full name, phone number, email address, as well as how the entrant heard about the contest (print flyer, digital flyer, social media, leons.ca or word of mouth).
- Valid entries received between Thursday, November 29, 2018, 09:00 and Monday, January 14, 2019 12:01 Eastern Standard Time). Failure to provide details in number 2. means prizes cannot be awarded, and as such, those entries cannot be accepted. Leon’s will attempt to contact the winner by email and phone number by January 21, 23:59 Eastern Standard Time.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within three (10) business days, the entry may be disqualified. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
- The contest winners must agree to and sign a release as a condition of and prior to receiving the prize
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received by contest closing date.
PRIZE AND AWARDING
- All eligible entries will be collected on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 12:00. Leon’s will select the winner at 45 Gordon Mackay Road, Weston Ontario, M9N 3X3 on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 13:00 local time.
- Two winners will be awarded. The winners will be awarded airfare for two people to Toronto, hotel accommodation for two people in Toronto, two tickets for a Toronto Maple Leaf game and a meet and greet with Nazem Kadri after the game.
- In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
- Respond to the prize notification within 10 business days
- correctly answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question; and
- sign a declaration stating that he/she:
- has read, understands and complies with the Rules & Regulations;
- releases and discharges Leon’s and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates; and
- consents to the announcement of the winner's name and social media handle, and the use by or on behalf of Leon’s of the winner's name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation to the winner
Laws and Regulations
- All federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. All expenses not specified herein, and all taxes on prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Decisions of Leon’s in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Contest Rules.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Leon’s reserves the right to disqualify entrant and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law
By entering this contest and submitting a photo or video for this promotion, the entrant agrees that Leon’s shall obtain ownership of the photo or video and may publish the photo, video, image, first name, last initial, social handle, and city of residence on our website or any affiliated site and in any subsequent promotional materials without notice and without any compensation being paid to the entrant.
Leon’s assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, mutilated, garbled, illegible, incomplete or misdirected (any illegible entries shall be declared null and void); (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems or servers, computer software problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference from third party computer ‘hackers’, arising as a result of participating in this contest. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be declared to be made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the individual to whom an e-mail address is assigned by the organization that is responsible for the domain.