Inclined to Recline. Whether you're adding a log of wood to the fire or simply adding another episode to your streaming TV queue, the Woodsmoke rocker recliner beckons you to sit back and relax. Use the smooth, manual reclining mechanism to activate the chaise lounge footrest. Soft-brushed, durable and comfortable, neutral tan polyester fabric covers gel-injected foam on a generous head- and lumbar-supporting split back. Welted trim and contoured arms add a bit of tailored style to the overall casual look.
- Smaller scale for a clean, sophisticated appearance.
- Firm arm design assists in stable entry and exit from chair.
- Unlike steel-on-steel joints, these joints avoid metal-on-metal contact, allowing for smooth, quiet range of motion.
- Weight-activated mechanism lets you choose and stay in your position of comfort.
- Soft-brushed polyester fabric offers great wearability and is comfortable to the touch.
- Zipper access to lower back and seat foam cushion areas allows for padding adjustment if needed.
Hardwood/plywood engineered frame ensures sturdiness.
8-gauge, heavy-duty steel mechanism. No metal-on-metal contact for smoothness.
1.8-lb density, gel-injected foam for long-lasting comfort.
Premium conjugate fibre in back support area.