Serta® Perfect Sleeper Tailwind Firm Tight Top Queen Mattress and Boxspring Set
Product Dimensions: Height: 19.5", Length: 80", Width: 60",Revolutionize your sleep with Serta’s Perfect Sleeper! Designed with exclusive technology to give you more hours of undisturbed rest, so you can get the rest you need to be the best version of yourself! Using Serta’s CoolSense Fabric, the Tailwind provides a cool-to-the-touch temperature-controlled sleep area, while the Comfort Gel Foam gives you contouring pressure relief while you snooze. Meanwhile, the Zoned Support Coil System encased in Serta’s BestEdge Foam Technology gives you exceptional support and reduces motion transfer so you can sleep better for longer! And with the tight-top of the Tailwind Mattress, you can get that extra support you love from a truly firm mattress. Discover a cool sleep with extra pressure relief thanks to Serta’s Perfect Sleeper.
Product Dimensions: Height: 19.5", Length: 80", Width: 60",
- Exclusive CoolSense™ Fabric is a luxurious, breathable cover that helps improve airflow helping reduce over-heating for a more comfortable sleep. Serta Anti-Microbial Fiber Technology helps keep the mattress fresh and clean from odor causing bacteria thanks to an Antimicrobial Mattress Protection.
- Serta® Perfect Sleeper boxspring is made from Canadian wood and a steel grid top and is an integral part of the sleep system, providing support and durability to your mattress. Designed to absorb motion and extend the life of the mattress so you can have the undisturbed sleep you deserve.
- 850 Zoned Individually wrapped support coil system provides contouring, cradling support and minimizing the impact of your' partner's movement. Serta Support Gel Foam combines gentle cushioning with extra support, for more firmness throughout the mattress. Serta’s BestEdge® Foam Encasement technology – an extra-deep foam rail to help reduce edge roll-off and extend the sleep surface.
- CertiPUR-US® Certified; CertiPUR-US is a non-profit certification program that sets rigorous standards for the content, emissions, and durability of polyurethane foams used in the bedding and furniture industries. Serta uses this independent certification to help ensure that everything that makes up your mattress.
- 100% Designed and Assembled in Canada; All Serta mattresses are designed and assembled from the ground up at one of Serta’s state-of-the-art facilities in Canada.
Care Instructions: Ensure proper support. Rotating mattress in recommended for even use. Mattress protector is recommended.
Configuration: Standard Boxspring
Construction: Tight Top
Finish: Blue, White
Origin: Made in Canada
Package includes: Mattress and Boxspring
- CoolSense™ Fabric - EXCLUSIVE
- Serta Anti-Microbial Fiber Technology
- ½” Serta Support Gel Foam
- 1” Serta Support Foam
- Serta Pad
- 850 Zoned Support Coil System
- Serta’s BestEdge® Foam Encasement technology
Warranty: 10 year non-prorated, proper support with a matching foundation or equivalent is required
Weight: 123.92 lbs
Innerspring: Zone Support Coil system