This GE Profile freestanding electric True Convection range is finished in a modern stainless steel with a sleek black, edge-to-edge ceramic glass smoothtop surface. A rear electronic control panel complete with large metal knobs continues the elegant look. The baking drawer adds maximum convenience, allowing you to bake as you use the primary oven, or keep dishes warm until everything is ready to be served.
- True European Convection - The Exclusive Precise Air True European convection system uses an innovative fan that rotates one way, then reverses direction to allow heated air to circulate evenly around food. Plus, a third heating element surrounds the fan and delivers consistent heat for True European convection.
- Edge-to-Edge Cooktop - Features five cooking elements, including a 12/9/6-inch 3600W triple heating element with Power Boil and a 6-inch 120W warming zone.
- Heavy-Duty Self-Clean Oven Racks - Porcelain enamel-coated rack (speckled finish similar to the oven cavity) features 65% thicker tines and double crossbars that can easily support a 40-pound turkey.
- Baking Drawer - Allows you to bake using the drawer system (located below the main oven) while simultaneously roasting, baking or cooking in the primary oven. The baking drawer can also be used to keep food warm and as a storage compartment when not in use.
- Extension Gliding Roller Rack - Glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
5 Radiant Elements
Lower Oven: 1.0 cu. ft.
Main Oven: 6.2 cu. ft.
Total Oven Capacity: 7.2 cu. ft.