This Danby wine cooler is finished in a sophisticated black with a tempered, Low-E glass door to keep your bottles properly chilled. A cool blue, LED light illuminates your vino — up to 48 bottles — to continue the sleek, modern look. An alert system sounds if the door is not securely closed, or when the interior temperature reaches higher than your desired setting, assuring you that your wine will always taste just like you like it.
- The bold black onyx finish with matching aluminium handle is as equally brilliant as the wine showcased inside. This contemporary unit houses the finest of features, including a high temperature and door ajar alert to ensure your favourite varietals are continuously stored at the ideal temperature for your guests’ ultimate enjoyment.
- The zero-clearance hinge system on this unit makes for a flush-fit, integrated built-in design that will blend seamlessly with neighbouring cabinets. Surrounding surfaces will also be safe from bumps and nicks due to this ingeniously designed door system.
- Stainless steel ball-bearing glides that extend 60% beyond the cabinet allow for you to effortlessly and safely select the perfect wine.
- An alert will gently sound if the door is not securely closed and when the temperature gets higher than your desired setting, so you can always be sure your wine is perfectly preserved.
- Low-E glass seals in the cold in a way that’s similar to a thermostat lining. The extremely thin layers of safe materials used in this unit reflect interior temperatures back inside, keeping your drinks properly chilled and protected.
5.6 cu. ft.