A Made-To-Last Classic. The Bacchus chair and a half features all of the simple comforts of a cozy, welcoming living room, but with a bonus — the well-made furniture blends style and contemporary features. Soft, chenille upholstery in a warm slate finish covers plush, fibre-wrapped foam cushions for comfort that embraces you as you sit. Track arms pair with the tailored design for a clean look that suits any décor, while tapered, espresso feet and welted trim add to the designer detailing. Geometric accent pillows offer striking visual and lend another element of stylish comfort to this charming chair. Made in Canada.
- Exposed wooden legs in a rich espresso finish provide visual interest.
- Tailored design and attention to detail highlight this furniture's exception quality.
- Removable seat cushion makes for easy cleaning and shape retention.
- Sleek, sloping track arms add a stylish design element to the frame.
- The chenille fabric in a soft grey hue offers an inviting look and feel that fits in with any décor.
- Semi-attached back provides added comfort and convenience.