Distinguished Design. Simple elegance and a chic, comfort-infused design are on display with the Ashford living room set. Starting with the cool and versatile stone-grey finish, this ensemble brings the best of contemporary style to your home. Tailored, textured upholstery pairs with the roll arms and vertical welted trim across the base and back cushions to give this furniture a clean look with a subtle nod to mid-century modern influence. Foam-filled seat cushions can be reversed for superior comfort and durability, while quaint floral-inspired accent pillows complete the design with refined panache.
- Sleek, simple and super comfortable, this furniture features subtle roll arms for a clean, sophisticated aesthetic.
- Attached, tight pull-over back cushions are supported by 12-gauge sinuous wire springs and block foam for added support.
- The four-inch, screw-in tapered wooden legs complete the stylish look.
- Accent pillows in a modern cotton fabric provide softness and a splash of colour.
- The light grey, stone-coloured upholstery features a textured look and feel.
1.8-lb density solid block foam seating with poly fibre wrap offers extra comfort.
Air-ventilated and reversible seat cushions provide long-lasting comfort and durability.