Tempur-Pedic Embrace 2.0 Plush Queen Mattress and Adjustable Head-Up Base Set
- Delivery and placement in your home.
- Assembly of your furniture (except on "Ready to Assemble" merchandise).
- Free shipping to most store locations (selected in checkout).
- Purchaser must present email confirmation, photo ID, and payment card at pick-up location.
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer installation and assembly services for appliances for an additional cost in many areas in Canada. Call 1-855-930-6026 to check if these services are available in your area.
Other Items And Packages In This Collection
Polyester, Elastene and Cotton
Support System serves as the base for the TEMPUR layers and helps disperse heat from the mattress.
TEMPUR-ES™ Comfort Layer determines the mattress feel and level of TEMPUR-Adapt™.
Virtually unlimited head positions increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back.
Wired remote control allows for head movement up and down.
A moisture-wicking advanced fabric cover offers a cool-to-the-touch feel, and an integrated phase change material beneath the surface draws heat further away for all-night comfort.
Roller bed frame is not included. Set includes only mattress and adjustable head-up base.
TEMPUR® Support Layer evenly distributes body weight across the mattress for proper support.
Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life mean greater reliability.
Queen Mattress • Adjustable Head-Up Base
Roller bed frame is not included.
Ensure proper mattress support. Mattress protector is recommended.
• Cover: 98% polyester, 2% elastene.
• Cover Side: 98% polyester, 2% elastene.
• Cover Bottom: 50% polyester, 50% cotton.
• Premium Touch™ Cover: Fibers in the cover fabric are softer than silk and cooler than linen.
• Phase Change Material (PCM) Interlock: Interlock beneath the surface of the cover draws heat further away from the body for cool comfort throughout the night.
• Antimicrobial treatment: Hinders microorganisms, including dust mites.
Mattress: 10-year non-prorated warranty.
Bed base: Backed by a 3-year full, 5-year parts, 15-year frame limited warranty for peace of mind.
The manufacturer’s warranty on a mattress is dependent on the mattress being properly supported by its matching boxspring. Without the matching boxspring, your manufacturer’s warranty may be void.