Onkyo 5.2 Channel Receiver
- Delivery and placement in your home.
- Assembly of your furniture (except on "Ready to Assemble" merchandise).
- Free shipping to most store locations (selected in checkout).
- Purchaser must present email confirmation, photo ID, and payment card at pick-up location.
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer installation and assembly services for appliances for an additional cost in many areas in Canada. Call 1-855-930-6026 to check if these services are available in your area.
Bluetooth® wireless technology mirrors whatever's playing on your mobile device, laptop or PC on the home theater. Devices supporting Qualcomm® aptX™ codec deliver virtually lossless, low-latency playback, while the original Advanced Music Optimizer mode enriches any compressed audio for a more satisfying musical experience.
Experience authentic movie sound with the TX-SR373 that decodes Dolby® TruHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™, the most popular, lossless multichannel soundtrack formats common to Blu-ray Disc™.
Connect your players with just one cable linking to the TV for clean AV unit installation. HDMI terminals pass the latest video formats to your display, including those supporting 4D/60Hz. HDR, BT.2020. and HDCP 2.2. There's also an Audio Return Channel (ARC) for amplifying TV broadcasts.
Amplification power adds thrills to music, movies, gaming and TV programs. Discrete analog amps (not in an all-in-one integrated circuit) deliver a high, instantaneous current to the speakers for dynamic audio reproduction. Controlled power is the cornerstone of Onkyo's amplification philosophy.
One-year warranty on parts and labour.