Whirlpool Stainless Steel Convection Double Wall Oven (10 Cu. Ft.) - WOD93EC0AS
Doubly Fast. Cook more, faster, with this Whirlpool double wall oven. The true convection cooking in the 5.0 cu. ft.-capacity upper oven ... read more
- Delivery and placement in your home.
- Assembly of your furniture (except on "Ready to Assemble" merchandise).
- Free shipping to most store locations (selected in checkout).
- Purchaser must present email confirmation, photo ID, and payment card at pick-up location.
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer installation and assembly services for appliances for an additional cost in many areas in Canada. Call 1-855-930-6026 to check if these services are available in your area.
True Convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavours and juices.
The AccuBake® temperature management system surrounds food with even temperatures, uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature and turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy by using all of the range elements and a fan, which heats the oven up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking.
Follow directions in manufacturer's use and care booklet.
Lower Oven Capacity: 5.0 cu. ft.
Upper Oven Capacity: 5.0 cu. ft.
Total Capacity: 10.0 cu. ft.
Ten-year limited warranty on certain component parts only; one-year limited warranty on parts and labour.