Whirlpool Black Convection Double Wall Oven (10 Cu. Ft.) - WOD93EC0AE
Doubly Fast. Cook more, faster, with this Whirlpool double wall oven. The true convection cooking in the 5.0 cu. ft.-capacity upper oven ... read more
- Delivery and placement in your home.
- Assembly of your furniture (except on "Ready to Assemble" merchandise).
- Free shipping to most store locations (selected in checkout).
- Purchaser must present email confirmation, photo ID, and payment card at pick-up location.
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer installation and assembly services for appliances for an additional cost in many areas in Canada. Call 1-855-930-6026 to check if these services are available in your area.
The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy.
True Convection uses a rear fan and a third, 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavours and juices.
The AccuBake® temperature management system uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature, turns on the correct cooking elements, and delivers consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
Follow directions in manufacturer's use and care booklet.
Upper Oven: 5.0 cu. ft.
Total Capacity: 10.0 cu. ft.
Lower Oven: 5.0 cu. ft.
Ten-year limited warranty on certain component parts only; one-year limited warranty on parts and labour.