Change Your Location
We deliver to you
Loading your store. Please wait...
Your closest store:
Buy online, pick-up here!
View more stores
Loading your cart. Please wait...
In your home as soon as:
LEON’S ‘WIN YOUR PATIO PURCHASE’ RULES AND REGULATIONS
HOW TO ENTER/ ELIGIBILITY
- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada, except residents of Quebec, over the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Only one entry per customer will be accepted. Employees of Leon’s and their spouses, parents, siblings, children and persons domiciled with an employee of Leon’s are ineligible to enter.
- Limit one (1) entry per person/social account. In the event it is discovered that an entrant submitted more than one entry, all additional/duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, postage due, altered, mutilated, tampered with, submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these rules (the “Rules & Regulations”) will be declared invalid. All entries become the property of Leon’s and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Social media entries are made by posting a picture to your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram) of patio furniture purchased at Leon’s. Posts must tagged @leonsfurniture and use the hashtag #myleonspatio.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Offers permitted to one per household. Winner with no corresponding purchase will win $2000 gift certificate from Leon’s Furniture Limited. To obtain an entry without purchase, send (i) your name, address, email and telephone number; (ii) a handwritten original 150-200-word essay on why you like Leon’s; and (iii) a self-addressed postage stamped #10 envelope, to: “LEON’S WIN YOUR PATIO PURCHASE Contest Free To Enter Request”, 45 Gordon Mackay Road, Toronto, Ontario M9N 3X3. Entries must be postmarked by May 20, 2018 and must be received by May 28, 2018.
- All entries must be received on or before 23:59 Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2018. Failure to provide tagging and hashtag details means we cannot award prizes, and as such, those entries cannot be accepted. Leon’s will attempt to contact the potential winners by direct message, or via telephone or email for no purchase necessary entries, within ten (10) business days. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days, he or she may be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be determined. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. The contest winners must agree to and sign a release as a condition of and prior to receiving the prize. Prizes will be received within one (1) month of the winners being announced.
- Only purchases on applicable patio product made from January 1st, 2018 through to May 28th, 2018 at 23:59, are eligible. No Purchase Necessary entry rules listed above.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received by contest closing date.
PRIZE AND AWARDING
- All eligible posts and no purchase entries will be collected, and one winner will be selected at random on June 4th, 2018 at 45 Gordon Mackay Road, Weston Ontario, M9N 3X3 at 13:00 local time.
- One winner will be awarded and the value of their prize will be based upon your purchase with receipt. The winner will be awarded their prize based upon the value of purchase to a maximum value of $5,000. Entries received without purchase will receive a $2,000 Leon’s Gift Certificate.
- In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
- Respond to the prize notification within 10 business days ;
- correctly answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question; and
- sign a declaration stating that he/she:
- has read, understands and complies with the Rules & Regulations;
- releases and discharges Leon’s and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates; and
- consents to the announcement of the winner's name and social media handle, and the use by or on behalf of Leon’s of the winner's name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation to the winner.
- Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements set out in these rules, the prize will be automatically forfeited, and another entrant will be selected by random draw.
- Leon’s accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
- The prizes may not be sold or transferred. The prizes are not convertible to cash. Leon’s reserves the right to exclude any entry without notice and to reasonably alter or cancel the contest in the event of a technical failure, fraud or other circumstance beyond its reasonable control. The decision of Leon’s is final. Leon’s reserves the right to give away unclaimed prizes to the next eligible winner.
- The entrant must not make a submission which contains images, design or artwork not created by the entrant or material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement. Failure to follow these rules will result in the entrant being disqualified from the contest.
Laws and Regulations
- All federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. All expenses not specified herein, and all taxes on prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Decisions of Leon’s in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Contest Rules.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Leon’s reserves the right to disqualify entrant and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By entering this contest and submitting a photo or video for this promotion, the entrant agrees that Leon’s shall obtain ownership of the photo or video and may publish the photo, video, image, first name, last initial, social handle, and city of residence on our website or any affiliated site and in any subsequent promotional materials without notice and without any compensation being paid to the entrant.
- Leon’s assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, mutilated, garbled, illegible, incomplete or misdirected (any illegible entries shall be declared null and void); (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems or servers, computer software problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference from third party computer ‘hackers’, arising as a result of participating in this contest. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be declared to be made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the individual to whom an e-mail address is assigned by the organization that is responsible for the domain.