Polyester, Elastene and Cotton
Support System serves as the base for the TEMPUR layers and helps dispense the heat from the mattress.
TEMPUR® Support Layer evenly distributes body weight across the mattress for proper support.
A moisture-wicking advanced fabric cover offers a cool-to-the-touch feel, and an integrated phase change material beneath the surface draws heat further away for all-night comfort.
Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life mean greater reliability.
Wireless remote control allows for head and foot movement, up and down.
TEMPUR-ES™ Comfort Layer determines the mattress feel and level of TEMPUR-Adapt™.
Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back.
Queen Mattress • Complete Adjustable Base
Ensure proper mattress support. Mattress protector is recommended.
• Cover: 98% polyester, 2% elastene.
• Cover Side: 98% polyester, 2% elastene.
• Cover Bottom: 50% polyester, 50% cotton.
• Advanced fabric top cover: Moisture-wicking fibers in the cover draw moisture away to keep sleepers dry, while providing cool-to-touch comfort.
• Phase Change Material (PCM) Interlock: Interlock beneath the surface of the cover draws heat further away from the body for cool comfort throughout the night.
• Antimicrobial treatment: Hinders microorganisms, including dust mites.
Mattress: 10-year non-prorated warranty.
Bed base: Backed by a 1-year full, 3-year parts, 20-year frame limited warranty for peace of mind.
The manufacturer’s warranty on a mattress is dependent on the mattress being properly supported by its matching boxspring. Without the matching boxspring, your manufacturer’s warranty may be void.