Polyester, Elastene and Cotton
Support System serves as the base for the TEMPUR layers and helps dispense the heat from the mattress.
Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back.
TEMPUR® Support Layer evenly distributes body weight across the mattress for proper support.
TEMPUR-ES™ Comfort Layer determines the mattress feel and level of TEMPUR-Adapt™.
A moisture-wicking advanced fabric cover offers a cool-to-the-touch feel, and an integrated phase change material beneath the surface draws heat further away for all-night comfort.
Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life mean greater reliability.
Wireless remote control allows for head and foot movement, up and down.
Full Mattress • Complete Adjustable Base
Ensure proper mattress support. Mattress protector is recommended.
• Cover: 98% polyester, 2% elastene.
• Cover Side: 98% polyester, 2% elastene.
• Cover Bottom: 50% polyester, 50% cotton.
• Advanced fabric top cover: Moisture-wicking fibers in the cover draw moisture away to keep sleepers dry, while providing cool-to-touch comfort.
• Phase Change Material (PCM) Interlock: Interlock beneath the surface of the cover draws heat further away from the body for cool comfort throughout the night.
• Antimicrobial treatment: Hinders microorganisms, including dust mites.
Mattress: 10-year non-prorated warranty.
Bed base: Backed by a 1-year full, 3-year parts, 20-year frame limited warranty for peace of mind.
The manufacturer’s warranty on a mattress is dependent on the mattress being properly supported by its matching boxspring. Without the matching boxspring, your manufacturer’s warranty may be void.