Official Contest Rules For
Leons.ca Sign Up to Win Contest
- eGift Card - There will be monthly draws, awarded one (1) per month for an eGift Card prize valued at $250 to be used towards online purchases only at Leons.ca. The eGift card is valid on any regular priced furniture, mattress, appliances, electronics and home décor item(s). Not valid on any prior purchases, no cash value and may not be used in stores.
Who Can Enter
- The Contest is open only to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
- Employees, representatives and agents of Leons.ca and its owners, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
- This contest is only applicable to new subscribers during the contest period.
How to Enter
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. The provision of a valid e-mail address or a mobile text is required to participate in the Contest.
- To enter, visit leons.ca and enter your email address in the "Sign up" box or text JOIN to 53667. Once the entrant has successfully become a leons.ca email subscriber by signing up online, they will automatically be eligible for the $250 Monthly Prize draw.
- Limit one (1) entry per person and/or e-mail address. In the event it is discovered that an entrant submitted more than one entry, all additional/duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid. All entries that are incomplete, altered, mutilated, tampered with, submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these rules (the “Contest Rules”) will be declared invalid. All entries become the property of leons.ca and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- One (1) Monthly Prize will be awarded for the duration of the contest.
b. Each draw will be held electronically amongst all current leons.ca email subscribers who registered during the contest period.
- There is a limit of one (1) prize per person and/or e-mail address during the entire Contest Period.
- Following each draw, the selected entrant will be contacted by email at the email address provided. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must respond to the prize notification within 14 days. Registered subscribers must remain opted in to receive emails from Leon’s in order to be contacted.
- The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received each month.
- Failure to respond within the prescribed period and return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements set out in these rules, the prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected by random draw.
- Leons.ca accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
- In order to qualify as a winner of the prize, you must first correctly answer a skill-testing question, which will be provided via email.
Laws and Regulations
- All federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. All expenses not specified herein, and all taxes and delivery charges on prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Decisions of Leons.ca in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Contest Rules.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Leons.ca reserves the right to disqualify entrant and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by Leons.ca, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Leons.ca may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- Leons.ca, its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and agents, will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for:
- any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered entries, regardless of the cause;
- any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification email;
- any changes in email addresses or email address assignments after entry ballets are submitted;
- any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; or
- any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Contest or the submission of entry ballet to the Contest or participation in the Contest or the Contest prize, or the use of the www.Leons.ca website (including the downloading of any materials from that web site) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by Leons.ca or anyone for whom Leons.ca is responsible, and notwithstanding that Leons.ca may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
Consent to Personal Information use and Disclosure